Commercial Air Conditioning Installation, Maintenance and Repair Services
Many businesses, even in Maine, depend on the performance of their air conditioning systems. Keeping a system in its original operating condition year after year demands preventive maintenance, minor repairs and attention to operational changes as well.
You can take comfort knowing all Mechanical Services AC technicians are experienced and licensed by the state to keep your air conditioning systems operating at peak performance.
Stay Cool, Save Energy, Save Your Business Money
Air conditioning systems work hard to remove the heat generated by office computers, lighting and people. Introducing energy-efficient office equipment provides the added benefit of lowering utility bills due to reduced air conditioning loads.
Consult with Mechanical Services to learn about the many ways you can save energy and stay comfortable at your business.
Preventive Maintenance Services for Your Air Conditioning Equipment.
Here are some of the areas that Mechanical Services will evaluate and maintain on a regular basis:
- Clean air filters and cooling coils to maximize the energy efficiency of your unit.
- Check drain lines for algae buildup that leads to air quality problems.
- Provide necessary maintenance to air handler and duct work to cut down on mold and mildew growth.
- Check refrigerant and all seals in the system. Recharge refrigerant if needed.
- Clean and overhaul the condensing evaporative coils and evaluate all air return and supply ducts to be sure they are not broken or disconnected. In some systems cooling towers will be checked.
- Check thermostat program settings to realize maximum energy efficiency.
- Determine if internal changes have affected the “right sizing” of your air-conditioning unit. The proper sizing and reconfiguring of your duct work and distribution system is critical to efficient performance.
- Check the Economizer, which allows maximum system efficiency.
- Check energy management systems to maximize energy efficiency and space comfort.
Air Conditioning System Video Inspections
We can provide video inspections of air handling systems and ducts using our state-of-the-art robot cameras. We have robotic, fiber optic and handheld cameras that can inspect your equipment and ducts and provide video documentation of your equipment’s condition. This can help you plan for duct cleaning and equipment replacement and help avoid unexpected problems attributed to air quality due to dirty ducts and ventilation equipment.